Link Trade Suggestion

From: Free Stuff Connection
Subject: Link Trade Suggestion
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 02 21:35:27 +1900

My name is Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy and I am contacting you on behalf of Free
Stuff Connection, a large free stuff directory at
http://www.freestuffconnection.com .
I have just finished looking around your site and found it to be very enjoyable
and useful. Free Stuff Connect strives to list only the best freebies and I
think our visitors would enjoy your website.

If you have no objections, I would like to ask you to submit  it to Free Stuff
Connection using the form at
http://www.freestuffconnection.com/inlink.php?t=add_link . Considering that we
will be able to send quite a bit of traffic your way please also add a return
link to Free Stuff Connection somewhere noticeable on your site. We have some
buttons and banners avaliable at
http://www.freestuffconnection.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-PN_Content&file=index&req=visit&artid=1
 or you can even use a text link.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you might have and I hope to
hear from you soon. Looking forward to a mutually beneficial link exchange!

Sincerely,
Yevgeniy Leshchinskiy
freestuff@animationlibrary.com
Free Stuff Connection