An Invitation to our Site...

From: Designer Hardwoods & Mouldings Inc
Subject: An Invitation to our Site...
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2002 21:16:28 -0500

You were added to this list by someone entering
your email to our "refer a friend" link on our website. To be removed see below
Hi,
    We would like to invite you to our site. We offer Hardwoods, Moulding,
Carved
Products
Hardware, Onlays etc. Come over today to visit.

http://www.designermoulding.net

Webmasters, we would be interested in exchanging links with you. If interested
please contact me at
b2b@designermoulding.net with link in the subject line

To be removed type Remove in the subject line and email it to
b2b@designermoulding.net