Re: gettext charset-conversion does not work

From: Andreas Metzler
Subject: Re: gettext charset-conversion does not work
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 22:54:06 +0100

On Sun, Mar 03, 2002 at 04:00:56PM +0100, Andreas Metzler wrote:
> This is probably a very simple error but I'm unable to get gettext's
> automatic charset-conversion to work.
[...]

I think I've found a way to fix my problem: gettext does not convert
if the po-file contains '#, fuzzy', the marker for fuzzy translations.

I was unable to find a piece of documentation about this fact, is this
done on purpose or have I found a bug?
                 cu andreas
--
Hey, da ist ein Ballonautomat auf der Toilette!
vim:ls=2:stl=***\ Sing\ a\ song.\ ***