http://www.itelshop.com

From: Csr
Subject: http://www.itelshop.com
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 09:31:35 -0600

Click on this link, http://www.itelshop.com

At iTelshop.com, you can buy your favorite products online,
without a credit card, Paypal, Nochex or any other online payment methods.That
is right! Now you can select from thousands of products from our online catalog
including, computer,  electronic, kitchen, bath, health & beauty and many more.

NO PERSONAL INFORMATION, NO CREDIT CHECKS, NO CREDIT CARDS NEEDED!

Click on the link below to find out how!

http://www.itelshop.com

NOTE - This is NOT SPAM - you posted to one of our sites adding yourself to
this list. To remove yourself from this list please REPLY to this e-mail with
REMOVE in the subject line. The e-mail MUST come from the same e-mail account
you wish to have removed and contain the word REMOVE in the subject line or
your request to be removed may not be processed.