Become A Headhunter

From: info
Subject: Become A Headhunter
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:21:35 PST

Internet

Recruiting

Group

Become A Recruiter and Work For Yourself. But Forget About "Old-Fashioned" Recruiting.

Serious about starting your own business? Remember to

put professional recruiting at the top of your list . But

forget about recruiting the "old fashioned" way. Take a

hard look at our "high-tech/high-touch" approach to

employee placement that's making traditional recruiters

obsolete.

If you'd like to make more money, want greater flexibility

in your lifestyle, or just itch to do something exciting, new,

and different, we invite you to consider one of our four

unique opportunities.

BE THE BOSS. Become a Master Associate
This businessperson could be you, if you're

ready to manage and lead the efforts of

Recruiting Consultants and Research Associates

located just about anywhere in North America.

You will learn every aspect of the recruiting

business and be supported by IRG every step of

the way. Still, you will mostly oversee and guide other recruiting

pros because that's what you're good at and that's what you love

to do.

DO IT ALL.

Become a FastTrack Associate
You're a self-starter who wants total independence

above everything else. You truly enjoy the variety of

dealing with many job Candidates and a long list of

employers, spending time on the phone and hours

on the net, keeping it all organized and running

smoothly. And you like keeping all of the profits.

BE A PRIVATE iDETECTIVE.
Become a Research Associate
You'll be perfect for this role if you’d much rather

explore the internet -- by day, by night, 15 minutes

here, a couple hours there -- than do anything that

even hints of selling. You will relentlessly track down

qualified Candidates and job openings, using the

latest search software that we will provide, keeping

other Associates supplied with qualified leads -- for a fee.

BE A MATCHMAKER.
Become a Recruiting Consultant
You're the kind of person who just naturally loves the

thrill of putting Candidates and jobs together, but

you'd rather let someone else define who they are.

You'll support a Master Associate who in turn

supports you by providing qualified leads, for a

share of the profits. And you'll have the option of

someday becoming a Master Associate yourself.

Now, what do you think?

Are any of these IRG opportunities

right for you?

Whichever one you select, IRG provides all necessary information,

software, and training to guarantee you a fast start. Ongoing

support is provided by the same pros who teach you the basics.

For more detailed information without obligation,

request our FREE Video and Start-up Kit.