DDD Problem

From: Gauthier, Dave
Subject: DDD Problem
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 15:06:17 -0500

To whom it may concern:

Problem with GNU DDD V3.3.1 on Linux.

I compile a C program with -g and run it successfully.  When I try to run it
through DDD, I get an error....

        error while loading shared libraries: libsegcad.so.4: cannot load

Needless to say, the shared object does exist.  I see it with "ls" plus the
program linked the object OK and then ran with the shared library outside of
DDD.

Does anyone have any help for me on this?

Thanks in Advance
-dave (dave.gauthier@intel.com)