Race Store Central Newsletter

From: newsletter
Subject: Race Store Central Newsletter
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 01:38:13 -0500

Hello

Did you ever wonder where the top race teams get their clothes?
 Look no further !
Race Store Central
Race Store Central is now online with the clothing and accessories to make you look as good on the

track as off the track! We carry a complete line of t-shirts, crew shirts, polo's, hats, jackets, flags and MORE !
Plus, we can embroider or screen print your clothing! Put your team name or logo and look like the "big boys"!

Shop Now and save 10% on everything in the store!  SHOP NOW !

WEBMASTERS!!! Do you own or operate a racing site? Start making money today by
becoming a Race Store Central Afflilate! Click here for more details!

A lso, check out the fastest growing classifieds on the internet... WWW.RACECLASSIFIEDSNOW.COM
Your one stop shop to buy or sell race cars, parts and serivces !

This message is being sent to you in compliance with the proposed Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (S.1618 - SECTION 301). "Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be stopped at no cost to you by submitting a request at the following link. Unsubscribe Your e-mail address will be removed immediately! Further more, If you have received this e-mail by mistake we do apologize! It is our intention ONLY to send newsletters to those people want to recieve them. Click here to unsubscribe.