Frogwares: demo version of "Sherlock" is available on the web site

From: Wael Amr / Frogwares / CEO
Subject: Frogwares: demo version of "Sherlock" is available on the web site
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:54:46 +0300

Dear Sirs,

Referring to my previous email with Frogwares presentation I send to you invitation to visit our web site (http://www.frogwares.com) to check progress of our work on our projects and download demo version of "Sherlock Holmes" game.

To download directly click here

We would appreciate any comments or proposition which can be email to game@frogwares.com.ua
Looking forward to hearing from you.

P.S. We apologize if we disturb you with this email, some addresses were taken from open sources

Wael AMR
FROGWARES
CEO
game@frogwares.com.ua