grub uninstall

From: Leslie JS - Live4Christ
Subject: grub uninstall
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 19:33:35 +0000

here's the problem
I have a laptop, a pentium 133Mnz with 2GB harddrive

I installed redhat linux 7.2, but it was too big complex for the
laptop, so that it was practically crawling to start each application.
So I uninstalled linux. I made a startup disk on my desktop computer
which has Windows 95 on it, and I used it to format my laptop's
hardrive. But if I use no start up disk, Gnu Grub is loaded. I tried
uninstalling grub by using fdisk/mbr . But now, I'm dependant on a
start up disk for getting into DOS. If there is no start up disk, the
system just restarts on its own
Please help