Earn $3 to $5 per envelope you stuff! $2,000+ weekly.

From: Home Opportunities
Subject: Earn $3 to $5 per envelope you stuff! $2,000+ weekly.
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 03:40:35 -0400

Hello there! This is a targeted e-mail being sent to individuals who have displayed an interest in earning serious extra income from home. Would you like to earn an average of at least $3 to $5 per envelope you stuff with our brochures? We are desperately looking for part-time and full-time home workers to help us mail our brochures to prospective clients! We even provide the brochures, and the envelopes are pre-addressed and pre-stamped. All you need to do is stuff our brochures into the envelopes and mail them out! Our home workers are currently averaging at least $3 to $5 per envelope they stuff. Since there are no limits to how many envelopes you can stuff, many of our workers profit well over $2,000 weekly! To receive more information, please visit our website: http://www.terra.es/personal8/nustuf6 Thank you very much for your time! ------------------------------------------------- This message is not spam. #recipient# is an e-mail address on my opt-in mailing list. This is a one-time mailing only, and you will not be contacted again unless you request more information. Thank you!