Beautiful dog breed shirts 25609

From: jemoore
Subject: Beautiful dog breed shirts 25609
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:37:37 -1900

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by World Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

Over 100 breeds to choose from O u r   A n n i v e r s a r y   C e l e b r a t i o n

We're having a special celebration in honor of you, our customers. With our thanks - for helping us become the premiere source of dog breed related products - we are offering this specially priced Anniversary Offer:
T w o   S u p e r b   S h i r t s   F R E E   T - S h i r t
Quality Ladies or Mens Denim Shirt - with embroidered dog on front
$29.99
Includes FREE
T-shirt
A quality Ladies or Mens Denim or Sport Shirt - each with your favorite dog breed embroidered on the front.

Over 100 breeds to choose from.

Quality Ladies or Mens Sport Shirt - with embroidered dog on front
$24.99
Includes FREE
T-shirt
  FREE with every shirt ordered:
your dog breed's "History" printed on a heavyweight 100% cotton T-shirt.
A $12.50 value!

Click Here To See Available Dog Breeds Or For More Information

"Breed specific apparel, gifts and accessories for the Humans in their Lives"