GRUB boot loader problem

From: Dane Ensign
Subject: GRUB boot loader problem
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 15:24:31 +0000

I had a laptop that was dual booting redhat 7.2 and windows 2000 with GRUB. I deleted my linux partitions to gain back the total drive space for windows2000, but now grub wont load windows2000. How can I get my windows2000 to load now? when I try to boot up I get a message that grub provides minimal BASH terminal commands. I typed help to see the commands but I cant figure out what to do next.

THANK TO ANYONE OUT THERE WHO CAN HELP OUT, IN ADVANCE.

Best,

Dane