Web Design For The Wood Industry

From: Iwebrider . com
Subject: Web Design For The Wood Industry
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:42:46 -0400

Hi,
    I would like to invite you over to our new website.
http://www.iwebrider.com.
We design websites for companies and organizations
alike. We also do websites for individuals. We work with HTML, CGI, DHTML,
JAVASCRIPT,
JAVA Etc. Packages starting at $199.00. while at our site feel free to post a
free classified ad.

If you currently have a site, and would like to update it, or add some
Interactivity
to it, Like a guestbook, or auction or some  other interactive feature, we can
help. We will help you in all  phases of your design project. If you come to
some part of your project and need help, We are here. I look forward to
answering
any  questions that you may have.

Best Regards

Cobby