WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE

From: Agama Ogar
Subject: WE NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 17:54:15

Email:agamaogar@kukamail.com
Date:August 02,2002

Dear sir

Urgent, secret and confidential business proposal

I am Dr. Agama Ogar, a former presidential liaison officer for the late
Nigerian head of state; general Sani Abacha I once worked at the oil minerals
producing areas development commission as its Director-general.

 This all important commission is now defunct and its functions have been taken
over by the Niger delta development commission (NDDC) again I have the honour
of being the interim director general of this new commission. Indeed my
antecedents as someone who has been involved in all the past military
governments that have ruled Nigeria in the last fifteen years and my current
position in the incumbent civilian government makes me a very good front for
almost all the retired army generals who I now act as fronts for.

 The truth is that one of these retired generals who once served as a minister
under general abacha`s administration has the sum of fifty million united
states dollars (us$50,000,000) which he wants to siphon outside the country
.the money itself arose from an over-invoiced contract performed for the
federal government in one of the agencies under one of the ministries which was
under the arm bit of the general when he was a minister under general Abacha.
We have done all the spadework that had to be done to move the  $50,000,000.
out of Nigeria. And as i write this piece, the fifty million USD has been moved
out of Nigeria and is now in the custody of a prime European bank under the
aegis of the overseas credit commission which is an agent of the federal
government domiciled somewhere in Europe.

What we therefore need is for you to nominate a name in which a certified
international banker's draft drawn on a prime European bank would be made out.
Note that we are civil servants who do not have the time to do the   necessary
running in Europe and this has necessitated our decision to contact you. The
$50,000,000 will be shared between your good self and our selves in the ratio
of 20% to you for your assistance, 75% to us the Nigerians and 5% is earmarked
to cover all the expenses that could arise in the course of prosecuting the
proposed business.

You are therefore to revert back to us on email:agamaogar@kukamail.com In the
same vein you are advised to include in your reply confidential  fax and
telephone numbers and or email address on which we can reach  you  remember the
said transaction requires a high level of secrecy and  confidentiality and you
Are expected to treat it as such..
  Hoping to hear from
You ASAP.
Kindest regards.