STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

From: drhani74
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 20:02:48 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Dr. Hani Moamen an Egyptian, a medical doctor
by profession. I was appointed last two years by
Late President Laurent Kabila of Democratic Republic
of Congo (D.R.C) to handle the affairs of the
Presidential Palace Clinic, Kinshasa, before he
was assasinated on January 2001 by his bodyguard.
As the head of the clinic, a total of
US$30.5 Million was handed over to me by Late Kabila,
to import modern Hospital equipment and also renovate
some old ones for the clinic. I used US $5 million to
fund some part of the project and deposited the
remaining fund in a security company in Lagos,
Nigeria as I noticed that Kabila's government was
heading towards the rock, coupled with series of
pressure on my side.
Now that things has calmed down in D.R.C, and I am
presently in Port Harcourt, Nigeria with my family.
Your assistance is required, could you please
provide me with an off shore foreign Bank account
number where we can together move the fund without a
trace.
I have decided to offer you 30% of the total
amount at the end of this transaction.

I look forward to hearing from you soonest.

Yours sincerely,

DR. HANI