gcc

From: arun kumar
Subject: gcc
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:47:45 -0700 (PDT)

Sir,
   I installed mantrake linux 8.2 in my celron(x86)
system.
I have been trying to compile the c prog to get a
assembly file for a motorola , MIPS system using gcc
-m option (i.e)  #gcc -m68000 -S file.c

  But the gcc issued that -m as illegal option.
How to compile this to get motorola assembly code?

One more,  I had attempted to insert my own modules in
object code form using "insmod" command. But it
prompted that the modules has been compiled for other
kernel.
Please help me.

Arun.