"help" how to set file password in a shared dir

From: sundarapandiyan natarajan
Subject: "help" how to set file password in a shared dir
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 07:34:23 +0100 (BST)

dear sir,

my problem is -- Linux os

root person gave(shared) a few clients to access all.
but the clinets are feeling that some important files
should not be seen to all . the like to set password
to that files.

how it is possible. even can we create a tool to use
any type of client like our chmod. with setting
password permission.

or how to deny all users access for a few files.

regards,
sundar

       visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com