Help for G77(Fortran)

From: Aldo Nicola
Subject: Help for G77(Fortran)
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 00:23:29 +0200

You excuse the my not perfect English, I have verified that some languages of programming like Visual Basic or Visual C++, Buider C++ of the Borland ,don't give to me themselves acceptable results as for precision in particular calculations iterative, like Savage's benchmark . I would want to try consequently with Fortran 77 ( G77) that I can unload from your Internet site , but would want before to know if G77 can work with DOS or Windows or if it can only work with UNIX.

                                                      Tank You
  nicolnet@inwind.it