URGENT ASSISTANCE

From: paul okafor
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 15:14:39 +1200

ATTN: PRESIDENT / MANAGING DIRECTOR,

It is my humble pleasure to write you this letter
irrespective  of the fact that you don’t know me.
However, I was able to contact you through your
company’s profile in your country’s Embassy abroad, in my earnest search for a
reliable and trust worthy
individual or group that can handle such a confidential business of this
magnitude.

My name is DR.Sanni Bello a family lawyer to
the former Nigerian President, Late General Sanni
Abacha. Since the death of Late President General
Sanni Abacha, the family has suffered a lot of
harassment from the present Government.  Recently, the wife and other members
of the family  were banned from overseas travels and are currently being held
up in their country home in Kano-Northern Nigeria. Although some money in both
Foreign and Local Currencies about $200 Million USD and Dutch 450 Million all
in cash were recovered from their apartment. When the  late President General
Sanni Abacha was in power, with the
help of some American business men, he was able to
move some suitcases containing foreign currency
totalling USD30 Million United States Dollars cash
to a security company in EUROPE.

The money in question now is USD15 Million United
States Dollars as already is in a security vault in
EUROPE and if you agree to assist us, we will go ahead to present you as the
beneficiary of the funds with the documents in our custody. In this case you
will have to travel to EUROPE to clear the boxes. Then the funds will be in
your custody until our arrival to your country. For your kind assistance 20% of
 the total sum will be yours and the balance of 80% of  the sum  will be for
us. Recently Hajia Mariam Abacha spoke to the security company that
arrangements  are been put in place for the claim  of the luggages.

It  may interest you to know that recently as similar transaction was carried
out with one  SIGNORE POALOLUIGI a Director of Milano Construction S.P.A.
After the agreement  between  us in which he was to take 20% of the US$15
Million USD in one of the boxes in the security company. The documents were
signed by him and one of the boxes was given to him as the original beneficiary
which he took to  Italy, we were disappointed on our arrival in Italy to
discover that MR. SIGNORE PAOLOLUIGI, was no where to be found. This
was how we lost US$15 Million from the US$30 Million
USD and  we are now left with US$15 Million. In the
security company in EUROPE which you  will help
us to keep in your custody.

Note: There is no risk involved in this transaction as I am  involved as their
trusted confident for the past 15 Years.  Therefore contact me on my
E-mail:should you be interested in this transaction,
keep it as top secret and  be prepared to invest some of this money into
Properties and Real estates.

I await your urgent respond.

Best regards,
DR. SANNI BELLO
LLB, (Hons)BL. PHD

Watch a championship game with Elway or McGwire.
Enter Now at http://champions.lycos.com