NEW Laytime Calculation 7 - Say goodbye to SoF re-typing!

From: Laytime-Calculation7
Subject: NEW Laytime Calculation 7 - Say goodbye to SoF re-typing!
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:19:11 -0400

Dear Sirs

Staying on top of the job is a test of balance when you're involved
in Laytime Calculation. It's a boring, unavoidable fact of working
life but it can leave you short of quality time for less routine tasks.

That's why MORE THAN 500 COMPANIES WORLDWIDE
already rely on Burmester & Vogel's Laytime Calculation for
Windows from the best-selling maritime software range
The Shipping System. Compared with do-it-all programs or
manual methods, it OFFERS TIME SAVINGS OF UP TO 80%
and cuts the risk of costly errors.

Now there's an even better reason to use B&V's dedicated solution.
The latest version features a Statement of Facts editor option which -
via your standard email system - transfers the SOF without re-typing
straight into your calculations. You only have to enter the CP details
and how time periods are to count. Then just one mouse click will
give you the result in email, fax or print format.

And that's not all. Apart from full email integration, other new
facilities include CQD and multiport reversible/non-reversible
calculations and a module to create your own templates to suit your
specific business.

Here are some comments about B&V´s Laytime Calculation 7
(by company names in alphabetic order):

Ken Craft of Cargill, Wayzata: " ... saves me a lot of work, it
is quick and makes re-calculations very easy. I could be your best
sales person ..."

Gina Bell of Colonial Navigation Company, New York:  "Its great,
working very well, now our vessels using the SoF editor. We
receive to SoF into our calculation without retyping  and  it
works perfect."

Gary McDonald of  Nidera (Suisse) S.A. said: "My colleges did not yet
have the B&V Laytime Calculation system , they used 45 minutes for
their spread sheet calculations. I was just ready in 5 minutes and
could have a cup of tea."

Whether you are an existing or potential user, it's time to wake
up to a more relaxed approach to one of life's necessities. There's
no risk thanks to our 30-day free trial period. Just  visit our
website on www.Laytime-Calculation.com
 -fill in the contact form
and make work a pleasure.

Yours sincerely