help needed ........

From: rnashine
Subject: help needed ........
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:13:08 +0530

Sir,

   i m porting an application  developed in unix SVR4 with korn shell (ksh) which is using libc.so.1 library to run the application. when the application is ported and  invoked in  red hat linux ver 7.3 or even  caladra 6.0 or mandrak linux  an error  "Segmentation Fault"  was displayed. Unfortunately we don't have the source code. the file fomat is ELF . the application file along with shared library is attached . please help me at dprangari@sify.com

Dinesh Kumar Rangari (INDIA)