Looking for a House Plan? wanting to design that perfect home for your f

From: Home Designer
Subject: Looking for a House Plan? wanting to design that perfect home for your family?
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 13:23:45 -0600

please visit our web-site at www.aboveallhouseplans.com

above all house plans .com with a point of view,
 An exclusive collection of extraordinary house plans, home designs created for
enhanced living. These house plans designs vary from one level, luxurious
estate homes, to small starter house plans, vacation and resort type homes with
stackable levels, giving you optional space.

You are a unique individual and each unique house plan will be customized to
suit your needs and your home style preference.  Determine your budget and the
size house plan you want and can afford and then let your home planning
imagination flow.

These homes are designed strategically to eliminate waste in structure and
materials, offering an increased budget for exciting home design features.

With over twenty years in architecture and homes designs built all across the
country A Point of View provides an outstanding residential home design
service.  Choose a house plan from our collection or we will design one for
you.  Affordable and fun, our homes are suited to you. and your new home