VERY SERIOUS

From: frank okolo
Subject: VERY SERIOUS
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:12:57 -0500

  Unity Chambers
 21st Avenue Garki Abuja
  Nigeria

 Attention,

   We the above named law firm would like to solicit your assistance in a
highly confidential business proposal involving a very well known Nigerian
family whose name will be made known to you at the commencement of this
business. Our client is in dire need of a foreign partner whose task is to
assist in receiving forex, which runs into several millions of dollars. This
quest stemmed from the fact that the head of the family is presently
incapacitated politically. Several attempts by this notable family to move
the said funds outside the shores of the country for safe custody failed
hence their resolve to engage our services. However, being the attorney to
this embattled family,we are presently saddled with the responsibility of
securing and negotiating a safe passage for these funds via Europe with a
willing and trustworthy foreign partner. Modalities on how the said funds
will be moved have been worked out and will be made known to you as soon as
we receive an affirmative acknowledgement of this mail. We count on your
maturity
and sincerity with the hope and belief that once these funds are placed in your
custody, there
should be nothing to worry about. Please be informed that this family is
ready to release 10% of the fund to you on successful completion of this
business.
 Yours Faithfully,
 Barrister Frank okolo (SAS.Llb.hons.BA Admin.) Principal counsel

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaƱol.