A CRY FOR HELP

From: sandra okeke
Subject: A CRY FOR HELP
Date: 8 Feb 2003 05:26:17 -0000

My name is sandra Okeke.
I am 19years old.
I grew up in ophanage home,LITTLE SAINT MOTHERLESS BABY HOME NO 6 AYINDE BISI
CLOSE EGBEDA LAGOS STATE NIGERIA. I thank God almighty that through the help of
the loved ones i have concluded my Secondary education and i have gain an
admission into University of Ibadan,but i do not have money for the school fees.

Please i use the name of God to ask for your assistance for my school fees so
that i will be able to join my mates in this section. Please attend to my
cry,Please let your love come from the buttom of your heart it does not matter where i come from because i know that as you do so, our almighty God will
prosper you in every area of your life. Please Note that no amount is too small for even $20 or $50
makes a different to what i am looking for.Please attend to me because my future ambition depend on God and those that cares. God bless you.

Yours faithful
Sandra Okeke