URGENT ASSISTANCE AND CONFIDENTIAL NEEDED

From: jark joe
Subject: URGENT ASSISTANCE AND CONFIDENTIAL NEEDED
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:08:02 -0800 (PST)

ATTN:DEAR,

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BEST WISHES FOR 2003 DEAR,
Seek for your service and assistant towards my presant condition.Let me
introduction my self, i am CAPTING, ROLAND SILAS GUUEI,the second surviving son
of late gen robert guei.the former president of cote D ivorie that was recently
murdered by loyal troops of cote D' ivorie.
i flew from my hide out in korhogo(cote D' lvorie) down to Dubai after the
death of my father and the war between the Gbgbo's troop and soldiers loyal to
my father.
Before the death of my father .i was his most beloved and confident and believe
to be the nest target it caught. for this reason,i decided to leave immediately
for salfety and cuold not also be in my countrie for now.
i am therefore seeking your service on how i will come down to your country not
as refuge as i have about sixteen million five hundred and fifty U S DOLLAS in
my possesion now.i also want you to advise me on good investment to invest in
your country with the money with me.
for your service and assistant, i will pay you 30% of the total sum with me and
also be in joint venture with you in any investment i am putting up with the
balance.
i will highly appreciate your co- operation and assistant and also plead for
total confidentiallity on this issues for security purpose. Please i will like
you to get me two plots of land where we can build and invest the funds. if you
can come to Dubai tell me, so that i can give the address where i am, OR you
send me your office telephone number, private phone number and fax number
,hoping to hear from you soonest for more details and proceeds.thanks for your
anticupated co-operation
yours sincerely
DR, ROLAND SILAS GUUEI,

Are you Dutch?