None

From: barr_ibechris
Subject: None
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 01:55:59 -0500

nzl@tuwien.ac.at,gst@atnet.at,mvergall@double-barrel.be
From: barr_ibechris@themail.com
Subject: compliments.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 02:01:46 -0500

Attn: Sir,

I am Barrister Christian Ibe, a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to
Mr. Mark Hedstrom, who used to work with Shell-pentrolum
Development Company in Nigeria. Here after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and theiThree children were
involved in a car accident along sagumu Express road.  All occupants of the
vehicle unfortunately Lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquires
To their embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives.  This has also
proved unsuccessful.

Hence I Contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money
and Property left behind by my client before they get Confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the company where this Huge deposits were lodge. Particularly,
the Standard united bank Africa which the finance company Where the deceased
had an account valued at about $17,210,000.00 (seventeen million, two hundred
and ten thousand united states dollars).

The Standard United bank for Africa has issued me a notice to provide the next
of kin of The deceased or have the account confiscated within a shot Period of
time.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for Over two years now
I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased, so that
the proceeds of this Account valued at $17,210,000.00 (seventeen million, two
hundred and ten thousand united states dollars) can be paid to you,
and then both of us can share the money  60% to me and 40% to You. I have all
necessary legal documents that can be used To backup any claim we may make.

All I require is your Honest cooperation to enable this deal through. I
guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will
protect you from any breach of the Law.

Please get in touch with my email and send to me your  Telephone and fax
numbers to enable us further about this Transaction.

Best regards,
Barr. Christian Ibe.

TheMail.com - Full featured premium email you can count on.
Sign-up today at http://www.themail.com/