For your Attention

From: DR. Madu Johnson
Subject: For your Attention
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:57:16 -0500

>From the Desk of DR. Madu Johnson.
TEL: 234-1-803-7271250

Dear Sir,

I am DR. Madu Johnson the family doctor to late Gen. Abacha former Nigerian
Military head of state who died mysteriously in June 1998 as a result of
cardiac arrest. Since his death, the family has been going through immense
harassment including undue police restriction and molestation. The Federal
Government here and abroad has frozen the family bank account for reasons
that are rather vindictive. Our plight ever made worse by the
confiscation/seizure of our family landed properties and investments here in
Kano, Nigeria and those known abroad. One of the witch-hunting searches
light of the government bead on our account as a Swiss Bank that had a sum
of USD 700M in it and another 450M pounds sterling in a London account
threats of freezing and clamp on the account have been too much. It is for
these reason that wife decided to move the sum of USD 20.7m dollars through
me into a financial security company.

This money was part of the kickbacks given to the late General by his Arab
friends for oil License that he generously gave them while in office. After
going through your profile and not minding the consequences, but hoping that
you would understand my predicament and need your consideration, I humbly
appeal to you on behalf of the entire family to safe them from starvation,
poverty and strangulation by assisting them to move the money from it's
location into your country where it shall be safe, since they cannot leave
the country now due to the traveling ban and movement restriction placed on
them, hence I am seeking your assistance to transfer it into your account
for more for investment partnership advice.

I need your cooperation and understanding, and I will furnish you more about
the logical movement of the money, so please at this juncture, if you are
100% willing to assist us do furnish me with your private Fax and Telephone
number as well for an easier communication. Furthermore, for your
anticipated corporation, the family, and I have agreed to give you 20% of
the money for your assistance while 75% shall be held in trust for the
family until we arrive in your country and decide on a joint business
venture to do with the money as soon as all traveling bans are lifted and
freedom regained, while 5% has been mapped out for any incidental expenses
that may arise.

Treat with confidant I plead, and do reply to safe us from the stifling grip
of this merciless government.

Best regards,

DR. Madu Johnson.