How to Get Government Money for Your Saskatchewan Business

From: The Business Guide
Subject: How to Get Government Money for Your Saskatchewan Business
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 20:31:49 -0200

Hello:

You are probably aware that there are government grants and loans available for
Saskatchewan  businesses. Whether starting or expanding a business, federal and
provincial grants, loans or other financial incentives are available.

Finally there is a resource that not only shows you where the money is, but how
to successfully apply for it, as well.

Our website, "The Business Guide to Government Programs", monitors federal and
provincial financial assistance programs for Canadian businesses. You can
quickly find the best grants/loans for your business, using our keyword search
feature. Even more exciting, however, is that we actually show you how to
successfully apply for the funding you need.

If you need capital for your new/existing business, you owe it to yourself to
visit us at http://www.businessguide.net today. While there, be sure to sign up
for the free installments of our exclusive series, "Accessing Government
Funding". You will receive first hand information, on how your proposal is
assessed by government officials.

Sign up at http://www.businessguide.net/free_six.htm

This email complies with responsible email marketing guidelines. The header is
not falsified and simple remove instructions are provided. If you no longer
wish to receive emails from The Business Guide Incorporated, simply reply to
this message with Remove in the Subject line.

The Business Guide Incorporated
http://www.businessguide.net
Toll free: 1 877 754 8433
Fax: 709 754 8434