Fw: Special Message to address@hidden

From: News
Subject: Fw: Special Message to address@hidden
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 04:31:31 +0800

From: Seah Angeline <piyo_33@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 07:46:04 -0700 (PDT)
To: Radhiana <
reda_air@hotmail.com>, Goh Sandy <xiandi_85@msn.com>, Shih Sophia
<
mousey7@kittymail.com>, Kong Stephanie <stefie_1985@hotmail.com>

Hi,

Here is an interesting program I like to share with many people. If you can't see the HTML page attached herein, do visit the webpage. CLICK HERE!

Are you making money with your computer?
Would you like get a chance to be paid for emailing your friends.

Many friends are joining us now in AwRS System. And many are profiting from this home-based part-time opportunity. Give yourself a chance now to make extra cash in as little as a few hour a day.

Discover how you can make money with your computer and Get Paid For It. You will even get an opportunity to be trained as a business. Our comprehensive training and support will developed you into an enterprising individual.

Start making profits instead of a fixed income

If you are interested to join us or have any questions, please fill the form below. Our service staff will get in touch with you.

Name
Contact
Email
Gender