Billiards Excitement

From: Sterling Gaming
Subject: Billiards Excitement
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:20:09 -0400 (EDT)

Good afternoon!

We'd like to invite you to visit us at our booth, number 4421, at the Billiards
Congress of America trade show in Las Vegas this Thursday through Saturday.

We'll be exhibiting all our products, from the hot FURY cues, to Instroke
cases.  Meet the professional pool players sponsored by Fury and Instroke!

For those of you unable to attend, please feel free to call us for our 16-page
color catalog of specials, or visit us online at http://www.sterling-gaming.com
 Note that this is a wholesale site for billiards industry professionals only,
and you will need a login and password to visit the site.  To get your login
information, call us at the number below.  Be sure to have your business
credentials handy.

You can reach us by phone at +1 704 821 1010.  You may want to wait until
Monday to call, though, as most of us will be at the show until then.

If you are a pool player and not in the business of reselling billiards
equipment, we invite you to visit one of our dealer's sites below to find the
best deals available on the best products in the industry:

                                http://www.cuesight.com/
                                http://www.gameroomsusa.com/
                                http://www.nineballking.com/
                                http://www.cgbilliards.com/
                                http://www.cuesforless.com/

Thanks very much for your time, and see you at the show!

Best regards,

Scott Taylor, President
Sterling Gaming

To no longer receive information from us, click here:
http://gm14.com/r.html?c=215350&r=214917&t=158858771&l=6&ea=help-gnu-utils@gnu.org
 or reply to this message with the word unsubscribe as the subject of the
message