FROM PAT

From: oha1
Subject: FROM PAT
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 00:35:21 +0200 (CEST)

FROM: PAT ADAZIA; BRANCH MANAGER, UNITED BANK OF NIGERIA
PLC.(UBN), ILUPEJU - LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Dear friend,

I am pleased to get across to you for a very urgent and mutually
beneficial business proposal, I got your contact details from the
internet while loooking for a reliable and trustworthy person. I
am Pat Adazia, the manager of United Bank for Nigeria Plc (UBN),
Ilupeju branch, Lagos, Nigeria.

The intended business is thus; we had a customer, a foreigner (a
Turk) resident in Nigeria, he was a Contractor with one of the
Government Parastatals. He has in his Account in my branch the
sum of US$11.6 Million (Eleven Million, Six Hundred Thousand
U.S.Dollars). Unfortunately, the man died four years ago and till
today, no body has come forward to claim this money as his next
of kin.

Having noticed this, in collaboration with two other top
Officials of the Bank I have covered up the account all this
while. Now, we want you (being a foreigner) to be fronted as one
of his next of kin and forward your account and other relevant
documents that we shall advised to you to attest to the Claim. We
will use our positions to get all internal documentations to back
up the claims. With your co-operation, the whole procedures will
take about five working days to get the fund retrieved
successfully without trace now or in future.

Your response indicating your interest is the only thing we are
waiting for. As soon as this is done, I will furnish you with the
necessary details of the procedures as we have perfected all
necessary modalities to ensure that the deal is successfully
concluded. For your assistance and co-operation, we have agreed
to give you twenty percent (20%) of the Total sum at the end of
the transaction, 75% would be for my colleagues and I while the
remaining 5% would be for any form of expenses that may be
incurred on both sides during the course of the transaction.

I await your earliest response.

Yours Sincerely,

Pat Adazia.

--
Horké léto s VOLNÝ: Vyhraj Ford s klimatizací! Vice na
http://soutez.volny.cz