VACATION WEBSITE We have updated our Database with many

From: Rick
Subject: VACATION WEBSITE We have updated our Database with many
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 01:39:19 -0400

vacation rentals, B&B's, villas , chalets , resorts, hotels, campgrounds ,
RV LOTs, luxury properties
We have had a great response to our ad campaign and the site is growing
rapidly!

We have upgraded our database and we have accquired additional domains to
enhance our search engine position.

Please go to our highly improved site you can click here to preview
http://www.ivww.net  for your future vacation needs and check back with us from
time to time as the site is growing daily. We are the fastest growing
vacation site on the net. bookmark this site for all of your future vacation
needs.
Any feedback is appreciated.
If you do not want to receive these announcements respond here end@ivww.com

Rick