Great Web Site & Helpful Resources!

From: Matt-View Point Mobility
Subject: Great Web Site & Helpful Resources!
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:10:28 -0500

You Have A Great Site With Helpful Information, Resources & Links!
(Congratulations on maintaining such an informative web site).

With the disabled populations growing it's important for everyone to know where
to find this helpful information. I would like to suggest a link for your site
of a product that many visitors to your site may have an interest in.
http://www.viewpointmobility.com
Is for our company named View Point Mobility and we manufacture the "VISION"
rear entrance lowered floor wheelchair minivan conversion.

Take a look at the site and I think you will agree that the visitors to your
site may find the information very useful.

Thank you.
Matt Wermer
(C-4 Quad)
View Point Mobility,L.L.C.

See Our " VISION VEHICLES " At:
http://www.viewpointmobility.com
The VISION Paratransit:
The 2002 Ford Windstar VISION:
The 2003 Chrysler VISION:
The 2002-2003 Chevrolet Venture:
The 2003 Buick Rendezvous 4x4 SUV:

VIEW POINT MOBILITY, L.L.C.
1815 PALMER ST.
KALAMAZOO, MI 49001
877-368-6022
info@viewpointmobility.com

* Please disregard and delete this email letter if you have received and
responded to it already. We do apologize if you find this request inappropriate
for your web site and ask you to delete this message.