ALMIGHTY GOD WILL PAY YOU BACK.(FROM HELINA AND FAMILY)

From: helina mohammed
Subject: ALMIGHTY GOD WILL PAY YOU BACK.(FROM HELINA AND FAMILY)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 11:31:01 -0700

Dear Sir,
   Compliment of the day to you. My name is Helina
Mohammed an Iraqi refugee currently on exile in dubai .
united arab emirate and living in dubai UN Refugee
Camp because of the US lead coalition war in my
country which you must be aware off.

I was directed to contact you for help  by a preacher ,
my christian friend.please Sir my condition and my children
condition is very   very bad,we can not even eat .please i appeal to
you to help me and my family out.no amount is too small.

My son ali is seriousely sick he is dying.please,,,please,,, please,,,I need a
help.even if is a cent no  amount is too small ,a berger has no choice.may God
help you as you help us too.We are seriousely living in pains,you can imagen
what it takes somebody to leave in pains at the same his son is dying with
pains.

please Sir have a feeling like a philantropist.I need some money to
take care of my son before he die. I pray  that  almighty
God will pay you back.I have accept jesus christ as my personal
lord and saviour.our christian friend has been teaching us bible here in the
camp.Please sir because of the urgency,you can send the money through western
union money transfer.

May God help you as you save a soul..

MRS HELINA AND FAMILY.

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123
http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329