Real HYIP Guide - Final Update

From: Support
Subject: Real HYIP Guide - Final Update
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 21:12:20 -0500

Due to the actions of certain individuals who did not agree with the validity
of the information we provided, we have been forced to discontinue
the use of our domain name, web site and services but I am able to provide you
with EXCELLENT information in this final update.

1.  Ultimate Offshore Information - http://www.ultimateoffshoreinfo.com

     This company was referred to us from one of our subscribers and I must
admit that they have surpassed us in some areas. Should you
     decide to visit them, you will have no problem with the quality of
information provided. On this site you will be exposed to ebooks and
     resources regarding, legitimate "approved" investment companies, offshore
banking information, asset protection and tax information,
     FREE ebooks / software and more. I have personally invested with two of
the sources revealed and am very satisfied to recommend
     this site. Due to NDA's I can not release the information regarding the
companies so please do not email with such questions. I can tell
     you that the companies do pay MUCH higher than usual returns.

2.  Wellspring Capital Group - http://www.wellspringcapitalgroup.com

     This company has had all assets frozen by the SEC / FBI. The GOOD news is
that they have been proven to be a legitimate company
     and the judge has forced the SEC / FBI to admit, on the record, that they
have NO evidence of ANY wrongdoing or illegal activity.
     visit the company website to find out more details about the ongoing case.

As mentioned, this will be our final update. Thank you for you patronage and
support.