Public Apology - Spammer Caught

From: Ultimate Offshore Info
Subject: Public Apology - Spammer Caught
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 21:34:13 -0600

Please be advised that the individual who formerly opperated the site Real Hyip
Guide
has been sending unsolicited emails promoting our site in an effort to get our
site
removed for spam. It seems that they are upset as we were the ones who reported
them for
fraud and initiated actions which got their site removed some months ago.

To those who have sent us emails:

(1) We apologize but we are not the ones sending out email ads. We use other
forms
of non-abusive advertising such as banners, button and ezine ads.

(2) We ARE NOT affiliated with the Real Hyip Guide.

(3) We DO NOT sell "crap". Our information consists of ebooks, reports, and
other
information products that contain real, factual information. You will find real
investment companies, money managers and services. NO E-Gold / Digital Currency
games or so-called investments.

(4) We have just updated our information to include reputable traders who offer
services such as forex, day-trading, swing trading, real estate and other
services.
All companies are well-known and have proven track-records.

*** To those of you who have purchased the products from our site, contact us
with
    your purchase details so you can be given the updated materials. We have
been
    allowed to release the details regarding the Wall Street trader, Alexander
Green,
    who has achieved returns over 100% per month since 1996. We also have
information
    regarding a money-manager who achieves 30% per month risking only 10% of
capital
    in each trade.

This is the first and last time you will receive an email from us unless you
initiate
contact. Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Lee Williams
Ultimate Offshore Info
www.ultimateoffshoreinfo.com