Regarding Your Medical Equipment

From: Patrick Sponsel
Subject: Regarding Your Medical Equipment
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 16:19:38 -0500

Medical professionals like you are tough to impress, but wait until you see
what AZ Leasing Options has to offer.  We provide all types of financing for
the medical marketplace without tremendous time or energy involved. Our rates
are very aggressive for credit quality customers. We compete nationally with
financial institutions of all types to provide the lowest cost of funds
available for the type of financing being requested.  From new and used
equipment financing, to revolving lines of credit, to mortgages for
acquisitions and refinances, to SBA-backed financing, to patient financing, we
provide it all! In fact, if you’re looking for additional staff we have a
personnel placement division that can help with that.

Our services are excellent, but we need to get you and your staff to try our
service to prove it.  So here’s a special offer to show how much we want your
business:  If you will go to our website at www.azleasingoptions.20m.com for
your next financing request we’ll meet or beat what you’ve been quoted by any
other financing source or we’ll send you a free gift for just allowing us the
opportunity to quote on your request.

Luxury and economy aren’t usually mentioned in the same breath...except by our
customers!  Just give us a call, fire off an email to robertr@sharpelease.com,
or visit our website at www.azleasingoptions.20m.com and we’ll rush you
complete information about our financing packages or provide you with that
quote that will save you some of your hard earned money.  Call me at (623)
934-1340 ext. 102, and we’ll arrange to meet at your convenience.  I’d like you
to be a satisfied customer.

.

Patrick Sponsel
Sharpe Financial Network
office 623-934-1340 ext 102
www.azleasingoptions.20m.com

This mailing is intended for Dental/Medical professionals only.  If you
received this email by error, or would like to be removed from any future
mailings simply reply to this email with the word “REMOVE” in the title.