Requests from Romania

From: Virtual Fair of Romania
Subject: Requests from Romania
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 16:35:32 +0200 (EET)

By  joining the Virtual Fair of Romania on www.smartmarket.ro you will have
access to some of the best marketing instruments, which help you to  improve
your  results,  enlarge  your  company-owned  outlet  by attracting customers
from Romania but not only and promote your products and/or services. Click here
to join us:
http://www.smartmarket.ro/index.php?ce=new_member&open=extern

The marketing instruments are classics, like in any other fair, except that
here are presented to the visitors in a very original way:

-Opening virtual stalls
-Drawing up marketing forms
-Organizing promotional contests
-Organizing sampling actions
-Presenting catalogues containing your products
-Announcing available jobs in your company
-Offering Smartcard for your loyal clients
-Organizing on-line events in Romania
-Mediating press statements
-Sending promotional e-mails
-Partnerships with Romanian companies
-Promoting your products on the Romanian market
-Designing sites for Romanian market
-presenting  marketing questionnaires about the  products or services
-broadcasting of banners and promotional movies
-showing up of business opportunities
-presenting catalogues of goods
-editing a page of the satisfied clients
-getting informations about the market , by researching of the most important
sites of Romania

   All this tools are marketing methods  at low costs for firms and leads to a
more efficient actions of promoting on Romanian market.
   Therefore we are concerned  to contact the Commerce chambers and the firms
of your country, to promote their interests on the  Virtual Market of Romania.
   Your information will be presented to all the participants of this fair, to
the 30.000 Romanian companies listed in our database and to all 120 000 of our
visitators.

   This solutions represent part of the professional services our company can
provide. We hope you will consider the solution an interesting offer. More
information will be forwarded to your office upon request.

IMPORTANT:
We  are  loking  for  IT  Companies  to  establish  partnerships  for
developing virtual fairs or other corporate web sites in your country.

Radu Tenea
Managing Director