Re: doubt in C reg. Local function definition

From: Tristan Van Berkom
Subject: Re: doubt in C reg. Local function definition
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:59:10 -0400

Aravind Perumal >  can any of u let me know Y gcc compiler not giving warning
Aravind Perumal >  if i  define a function with in a function.

I think you can throw that into the GNU C extension bucket, you might
be able to disable extentions with some gcc command line options; but
by default they are ON.

Cheers,
                                        -Tristan