Re: checking for berkeley DB 4.x within configure.in

From: Ian Zimmerman
Subject: Re: checking for berkeley DB 4.x within configure.in
Date: 23 May 2004 23:58:44 -0700

Adam> How do I check for the presence of Berkeley DB 4.x libraries
Adam> within a configure.in (autoconf) file?

Adam> I found the following m4 macro file:
Adam> http://ac-archive.sourceforge.net/Installed_Packages/ax_path_bdb.html

Adam> So I add it to a file called 'acinclude.m4' in the root dir of my
Adam> source tree, and add the following lines to configure.in:

Have you run aclocal?

--
Nothing can be explained to a stone.
Or to a stoned person, either.