libdiff.so

From: Aaron Naiman
Subject: libdiff.so
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:45:11 +0200

Dear All,

Hi.  I apologize if this is not the correct place to send to.
However, I have looked long and hard, high and low, both for
the info I seek, as well as the correct mailing list to send
this to.  Anyhow, I have come up dry.

My question:

I would like to call diff from within my C (or C++ or Matlab) code,
on two different arrays, and avoid writing to files and then making
a system call to invoke diff.  So I would like some kind of libdiff.so
so that I can make those calls.  I have looked and looked, and not
found this.

Do you know of such available access?  (I did find some Perl access
via www.cpan.org, and then try to hook it together to C, but that seems
uncomfortable at best.)

Thanx for the thinx!

Aaron

--
Aaron ("Aharon") Naiman | Jerusalem College of Technology--Machon Lev
  naiman@math.jct.ac.il | http://math.jct.ac.il/~naiman