Re: Glib

From: Roger Leigh
Subject: Re: Glib
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:07:11 +0000

On 2004-10-22, Matthew New <mnew@hxcorp.com> wrote:
> I have a Sun server running Solaris 9.
>
> How can I tell what version of glibc is installed?

GLib, or glibc?

  pkg-config --modversion glib-2.0
and/or
  glib-config --version
will tell you about GLib.  For glibc, it's doubtful you have it
installed on Solaris, but check /lib and /usr/lib.

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4B7DA.AB751B75

> xmlns:w=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" =
> xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40";>

Please don't include attachments.  Was there really any need for a Word
document in this 2-line message?  No.  Please fix your mail/news client,
or get a better one.

--
Roger Leigh