g++ --nostdlib link problems

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: g++ --nostdlib link problems
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:50:26 +0000

Hi,

I'm using armv5-softvfp-linux-gnu-gpp,
however I've had to install it in a non-standard
directory, to prevent it some other libraries it came
with from clashing with another SDK.

LD does not build the program correctly, reporting
that is can not find crt1.o.

Is there any work around for this; I've tried to
use
armv5-softvfp-linux-gnu-gpp -nostdlib \
 path-to-object/crt1.o \
 -lc -lgcc -lpthread -lesd -laudiofile \
  [normal objects and libraries]

however this produces a lot of unresolved occuences
of these symbols:
_Unwind_SjLj_Register
_Unwind_SjLj_Resume
_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister
__gxx_personality_sj0

Or can I find out what options G++ passed to
LD normally?

TIA,
Colin S. Miller