Re: trouble with autotools/berkeley db

From: Lowell Kirsh
Subject: Re: trouble with autotools/berkeley db
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:15:00 -0800

No, I couldn't get it to work. I ended up fiddling with various makefiles. Not a good solution, but it worked.

On 2005-02-16, Lowell Kirsh <lkirsh@cs.ubc.ca> wrote:

...and by that I mean using something like the following

configure \
 --with-berkeley-db=/usr/local/db \
LDFLAGS="-Wl,-R -Wl,/usr/local/db/lib -Wl,-R -Wl,/usr/local/gnu/lib -Wl,-R -Wl,/usr/local/lib" \

Did it work? Last time when I've compiled against newest berkley DB I
had to add -lthread into extra libraries. Otherwise all tests for the
presence of berkley DB were failing since latest db uses threads.