Re: gmake troubles under Win XP -- opening shells instead of executing c

From: Damian Stones
Subject: Re: gmake troubles under Win XP -- opening shells instead of executing commands
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:13:51 -0700

Very late reply - and possibly of no use to you whatsoever but are you
making sure to tell GNU Make to use Win32 command line options when invoking
the shell? You need to add the option "-win32" (no quotes) otherwise when it
invokes your command shell to execute a command,  it doesn't start in
immediate mode and opens a window for user input...

D.