How to specify destination-dir for libtool

From: Jarle Aase
Subject: How to specify destination-dir for libtool
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 07:31:54 +0200

Hi,

I have a project with a number of shared libraries. Today the directory
structure is organized like:

  project
    +--> src
    |  +--> lib1
    |  +--> lib2
    |  +--> lib3
    +--> doc

In order to link a binary program, I must specify the path to each library.
In stead, I want a ./project/lib directory where all the libraries are
located (while I work on the project).

How is the best way to do this? Can libtool do this directly?

I'm using autoconf and automake under Debian "Sarge".

Thanks.

Jarle
--
Jarle Aase                http://www.jgaa.com
mailto:jgaa@jgaa.com

<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>