gettext: 0.14.5 binaries for Windows, and tutorials for Windows

From: Dave Patton [DCP]
Subject: gettext: 0.14.5 binaries for Windows, and tutorials for Windows
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:08:06 -0700

1)
Does anyone know where I can obtain binaries
for Windows for gettext 0.14.5?
The GnuWin32 project only has 0.14.4:
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/gettext.htm

2)
Anyone know of any tutorials/examples of using
gettext with Windows applications?
I'm trying to use gettext with a C#.Net app,
and I haven't been able to make it work yet.
I don't know if it's something wrong with how
I'm using msgfmt, or with the Mono compiler,
or with the code in intl.cs(or the gettext
DLL), but the constructor of the DLL created
via msgfmt isn't being invoked.

Thanks

--
Dave Patton