Configuring the CVS on Linux

From: Gaush Mohamad
Subject: Configuring the CVS on Linux
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:24:01 +0000

Dear Support,

Thanks for the fantastic website and information placed on gnu.org.

I have the CVS installed on my Linux server and want to configure the same.
Kindly help me in knowing the steps for configuring the CVS on the server as well as the client machines.

Appreciate if you can send me a step by step method for doing the above.

Regards,
Gaush Mohamad
Oracle Applications Project Team
Bord Na Mona Shared Services,
Main Street, Newbridge,
Co. Kildare
Ireland.
353.45.439172(Work); 353.87.767.1942(Mob)
gaush.mohamad@bnm.ie
... never be satisfied with the second best. - JRD