wanting to contribute documentation to coreutils

From: vy0123
Subject: wanting to contribute documentation to coreutils
Date: 6 Feb 2006 19:36:40 -0800

Suppose I read in a ChangeLog file that documentation is needed in an
area and I want to help, what is the process for inserting
documentation into, for example, the coreutils project? I notice
changes to doc/coreutils.texi, is that the best place to start? and
does that change manpages as well? if not, is there a file that when
changed will update the info-page as well as manpage?