Usage of nl_langinfo

From: Darpan KA
Subject: Usage of nl_langinfo
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:13:05 +0530

Hi,
I have certain issues with nl_langinfo usage.
According to the behaviour nl_lnaginfo() function returns a char* pointer.
If i set my locale to ja_JP.eucjp i. setlocale(LC_ALL, eucjp) and then use the nl_langinfo  to fetch some date information what would be the behaviour.
since japanese is a multibyte character set what value does nl_langinfo returns.

Please give the feedback as early as possible.

Thanks
Darpan